ทางเข้าเล่น Casino คาสิโนออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงบนมือถือ-แทงบอลออนไลน์.สมัคร sbobet คาสิโน
ทางเข้าเล่น Casino คาสิโนออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงบนมือถือ-แทงบอลออนไลน์,
Wow, one of my Thai Hubby’s and kids’ favorite meals at the moment is so fun, and so good, and you need to make it right now.
With a family of five, there aren’t many meals that all of us adore to the same level, but Thai Fried Rice Omelette is one that takes the prize.
Maybe it’s the flavorful fried rice, maybe it’s the soft egg crepe surrounding the rice, maybe it’s the ketchup (for kids) or the Thai Sriracha (for adults) zig-zagged on top, but whatever it is, we ALL love it!
And I adore it because it’s one of those back-pocket recipes that when you open the fridge at the end of the week, after not going to the store for awhile, you can take a little of this and that leftovers and quickly make Thai Fried Rice Omelette which takes like 15 minutes that makes all of you happy and full.
I saw a Japanese version of this, and it made me then of course want to create my own Thai version. It reminds me of Thai Egg Crepes, but instead of lentils inside like a little package, it’s fried rice omelette fun!
Try it today, and show me a pic of it on Instagram, and tag me @thaifoodie! I want to see!
Craving a quick heart-warming Thai meal? Thai Fried Rice Omelette is your answer! Thai Fried Rice filed with your favorite veggies and wrapped up in a crepe like omelette, kid-friendly and mom loving too!
- 4 eggs (divided)
- 4 tsp water (divided)
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (or any veggie of choice)
- 3 cups jasmine rice, day old is best
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp. oyster sauce
- handful of cilantro roughly chopped
- Add a few teaspoons of cooking oil to a pan of choice.
- Once the pan is warm, add garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add frozen peas and carrots, or veggie of choice, and cook until warmed through.
- Place veggies and garlic in a container of choice.
- Make sure you break up the rice before stir-frying, so it's easier to cook.
- Add a few teaspoons of more oil to the wok, and then add the rice, and ketchup.
- Stir-fry until warmed through.
- Place the fried rice on a dish.
- Add to the wok the veggies, oyster sauce, and salt to taste, and stir-fry until mixed through.
- Now to make the omelette. Mix 2 eggs with 2 tsp water and stir until frothy.
- Add a few teaspoons of oil to the pan.
- Add the eggs and swirl the pan until the eggs go into a big, thin circle.
- Once the eggs look cooked through (you wont need to flip it since it's so thin it will cook through without flipping), add a cup full or so, of the rice mixture to the center of the omelette.
- Close the omelette, and slide it carefully off the wok onto a plate.
- Squirt ketchup or Thai Sriracha onto the omelette in a zig-zag pattern.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Repeat with the second set of eggs.
You can add meat if you want. I like to add a cup or so of chopped sausage, or ground beef, etc. Just make sure if you do, to cook it beforehand, and then add it to the garlic and veggies, and mix it in the same time you add those to the rice.
Also if you want to, change up the veggies and use whatever you have on hand in the fridge! It's flexible!
You will have leftover fried rice, so feel free to make more Thai crepes, or just eat it on it's own, or just save it for later!
3.1ทางเข้าเล่น Casino คาสิโนออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงบนมือถือ-แทงบอลออนไลน์/2d1/thaifood/thai-fried-rice-omelette/